Saturday, August 13, 2005

And now a message for our sponsors...

This blog is only 3 days old, but it probably would have never existed if it wasn't for Nancy. Several years ago her blog was one of many I stumbled across while searching for some information on a Lethbridge, Alberta politician who had claimed she had been kidnapped to Las Vegas.
Fast forward to today. The other blogs are gone from my reading list but Nancy's is still one of my daily reads. Unlike many others, she has the ability to conjure vivid mental images with her writing that continues to draw me back to her site. While her political and social views are often opposite of mine, she still continues to entertain me on almost a daily basis and even though she's a professional writer and I'm only a glorified electrician, she was the one who got me to think that I should give this a try.

Nancy, you're the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home